Vodafone is among the leading telecom operator of the country that offers wide range of prepaid account recharge options such as Prepaid Online Recharge, Vodafone M Shop, e Top up, Recharge Cards and Direct Topup.
How to do Vodafone SMS Online Recharge
Customers can top up his/her Vodafone Prepaid mobile phone over the internet instantly from the comfort of their home. Customers need to submit their 10 digit Vodafone mobile phone number and select the desired amount for completing prepaid SMS online recharge. Customers can select from various modes of payment available with vodafone prepaid recharge.
Payment Options available for online SMS recharge
Net Banking : In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password. Vodafone completes the Topup request after the authentication is over.
Credit Card : In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction and Vodafone performs the Topup request.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number. Vodafone completes the Topup request after the authentication is over.
Features of Vodafone Prepaid SMS Online Recharge
• Customers can find the offers by Bonus Card, Talktime recharge or Validity Recharge on the vodafone website.
• Maximum allowed recharge limit is Rs.1500 for Credit Cards
• Maximum allowed recharge limit is Rs.3500 for Net Banking / Debit Cards.
• Vodafone does not charge any additional amount for Online recharge.
• Vodafone does not keep or store customer bank account, Debit card or Credit Card information.
• Customers can check validity and balance by calling 140 (toll free) or dial *141# and press OK. Alternatively customer can send SMS “smsBAL” to 141.
• The validity of Vodafone mobile phone is specified (in days) on the recharge card that is used for charging the Vodafone mobile phone. It depends on denomination of recharge used for recharging mobile phone. The validity period of different recharge cards is different.
• Vodafone offers grace period for 90 days once the validity period is expired. It is fixed for all the recharge card denominations. Customers cannot avail the facility of outgoing calls, incoming calls and SMS during the grace period as these services get barred.
• Account balance of customer gets forfeited after 15 days of grace period.
• The new balance after recharge is the sum of your recharge card’s calling value and any earlier balance left on Vodafone prepaid account.
Vodafone Online Recharge SMS Offers
SMS Pack @ 10 : Rs 10 recharge gives 10 local SMS + Rs 14.13 Talktime with SMS Valdity of 7 days
SMS Pack @ 20 : Rs 20 recharge gives 25 local SMS + Rs 14.13 Talktime with SMS Valdity of 7 days
SMS Pack @ 30 : Rs 30 recharge gives 25 local SMS + Rs 23.19 Talktime with SMS Valdity of 7 days
SMS Pack @ 50 : Rs 50 recharge gives 25 local SMS + Rs 41.33 Talktime with SMS Valdity of 7 days
SMS Pack @ 52 : Rs 52 recharge gives daily 500 Local and National SMS Free for 30 days