Videocon Telecommunications Limited is a part of the Videocon group that offers GSM mobile services to various states of India. Videocon Group is among Top 15 Business Houses of India and listed in the 100 Emerging Giants Worldwide as per study conducted by Boston Consulting Group.
Videocon enjoys the largest distribution networks across the country and it has a strong presence in Oil & Gas, Power, Retail, Household Consumer Goods, Telecom, and DTH sector. It is offering GSM services in various states across India such as Madhya Pradesh, Kerala, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh , Mumbai, UP West, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat , Haryana and UP East.
How to do Videocon Online Recharge
Customers can top up his/her Videocon Prepaid mobile phone over the internet instantly from the comfort of their home. Customers need to submit their 10 digit mobile number and select desired recharge amount for availing the online recharge facilities. Videocon provides wide range of options of selecting recharge denominations for the customer. Customer can select their preferred mode of payment from Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash Card, etc.
Payment Options available for online recharge
Credit Card : In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Net Banking : In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Features of Videocon Prepaid Online Recharge
· Customers can download Music from a bank of videos wallpapers, hottest music, ringtones, etc
· Videocon offers V Rashi that allows the customer to know what stars have in store for him/her.
· Videocon allows the customers to entertain themselves using various entertainment features at work or play.
· Call Management Services enables the consumers to manage missed call alerts & multimedia services.
· Customers can get the latest News & Updates from around the globe.
· Customer can also do enquiry For PNR Status and Train Arrival departure by simply dialling 139 from his/her mobile
· Customer can also get Gurbani quotes,Geeta shlokas, trivia on Maa Durga, Trivia on Sai Baba everyday on their mobile
· Videocon offers social networking facility via Facebook, Twitter, chat services, etc.
Videocon Online Recharge Offers
Top up Offers
10 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 7.07 Talk time
50 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 43.33 Talk time
111 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 111 Talk time
222 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 240 Talk time
333 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 365 Talk time
555 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 615 Talk time
999 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 1150 Talk time