Union bank of India is well known Bank of India that provides wide range of Banking and financial services to the customers. It allows the customers to carry transactions over the internet from the comfort of their homes. Customers can enjoy anytime and anywhere banking services. All the customers of Union Bank of India that have an account with the core branches of the bank are eligible for Internet Banking facilities.
UBI employs latest cutting edge technology for hassle free transactions. Some of the major features offered by Union Bank of India Online Banking include Online Account Information, Online Transfer of Funds, Bills Payments, FD account opening, FD renewal, Issue of cheque book, Issue of Demand Draft, FD breaking, Switch mailing address, etc.
Union Bank of India Login and Registration
Union Bank of India Online Recharge Fees
Union Bank of India does not charge any fees for using Net Banking facility. All the customers who have an account with CBS Branch are eligible for enrolment for online banking facility.
Steps for Union Bank of India Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid and DTH account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of UBI Bank Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of UBI Bank.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant operator website and select UBI Bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
UBI Bank Online Recharge Telecom Operators
· Loop Mobile : All India (URL www.loop.in)
· BSNL: All India (URL www.bsnl.co.in)
· BSNL – Cellone : All India (URL www.bsnl.co.in)
· Vodafone : All India (URL www.vodafone.in)
· IDEA Cellular Ltd : All India (URL www.ideacellular.com)
· MTNL Delhi : Delhi (URL www.mtnldelhi.in)
· MTNL Mumbai : Mumbai (URL www.mtnl.net.in)
· MTNL Mumbai Garuda
· MTS TOP UP : All India (URL www.mtsindia.in)
· TATA Indicom: All India (URL www.tataindicom.com)
· TATA DOCOMO : All India (URL http://www.tatadocomo.com)
· VIRGIN : All India (URL www.virgin.in)
· Reliance Infocom: All India (URL www.rcom.co.in)
· Spice Communication Limited : Karnataka (URL www.spicetele.com/karnataka/home.php)
· Bharti Airtel All India
· Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited
· MTNL Mumbai – Dolphin
· Vodafone Prepaid