Virgin Mobile is the first national mobile service of India that is focused on Youth. Tata Teleservices is offering the Mobile services of “Virgin Mobile” brand to the Indian consumers. Virgin Mobile India offers its expertise and experience in designing, marketing and servicing of “Virgin Mobile” branded products to Tata Teleservices. It is primarily designed to focus on youth segment of the country. It is offering its services in both CDMA and GSM segments.
How to do Virgin Online Recharge
Customers can top up his/her Virgin Prepaid mobile phone over the internet instantly from the comfort of their home. Customers need to submit their 10 digit mobile number and select desired recharge amount for availing the online recharge facilities. Virgin provides wide range of options of selecting recharge denominations for the customer. Customer can select their preferred mode of payment from Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash Card, etc.
Customers can visit the following link for making instant recharge of Virgin Mobile
Payment Options available for online recharge
Credit Card : In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Net Banking : In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Features of Virgin Prepaid Online Recharge
· Customer can dial 121 from virgin mobile or 60016666 with STD Code for contacting Virgin Mobile customer care.
· Virgin mobile Sim card has pre activated STD/ISD and pre activated National Roaming features
· Customers can do Online recharge from wide range of recharge denomination available
· Customers can enjoy the various call management services such as Call Waiting, Call Hold, Call Conference, etc.
· Customer can dial 121 from his/her handset and ask questions or share experience 24×7
· Customers can avail various value added services such as getting tips for grooming personality, receiving love quotes, listen to jokes with subscription services, etc
· The SMS alerts facility keeps the customers updated with elections, test matches, etc
· Consumers can avail vCare service which is first Text; Voice & SMS based Self help application of world that provides info about Balance Information, vBytes & the latest happenings.
· Consumers can also access their emails or surf the net, access social networking sites and use MMS services.
Virgin Online Recharge Offers
Top up Offers
10 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 7.07 Talk time
35 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 29.73 Talk time
198 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 177.51 Talk time
199 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 180.42 Talk time
10000 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 9066.18 Talk time