Tata Sky DTH is the rapidly growing Direct to Home (DTH) provider in India that was incorporated in 2004 as a joint venture between the TATA Group and STAR. It provides world class television viewing experience through its satellite television service. Tata Sky is leading Direct-to-Home (DTH) service provider that offers digital quality picture and sound quality. It features wide range of interactive services. TataSky ISO: 2009 certified Dth company with more than 7 million connections.
How to do Tata Sky online Recharge
Customers can easily recharge their Tata Sky prepaid account online via Tata Sky Website at www.mytatasky.com. This website enables the customers to effortlessly manage their Tata Sky account such as ordering Showcase movies, adding new packages, recharging their account, upgrading the base pack, and contacting customer care.
Once the Tata Sky Account gets activated, customers can log on to Tata Sky website at www.mytatasky.com and complete their registration with on the site. After getting registered, customers can recharge the account by clicking on the ‘Account Recharge’ option and make payment by selecting any mode of payment from Net banking, Credit Cards, or Debit Cards.
Alternatively, consumers can also recharge their Tata Sky prepaid account via online recharge services such as Rechargeitnow.com, Citibank Bill Payment, www.oxicash.in, Bank of India Instapay, and Visa Bill Pay.
Features of Tata Sky Online Recharge
· Tata Sky offers exceptional picture and sound quality as it uses MPEG4 DVB-S2 technology that offers exceptional viewing experience.
· Tata Sky provides wide range of interactive services including Active Cooking, Active Darshan, Active Music, Active English, Active Games, Active Stories, Active WizKids, Active Learning, etc.
· Tata Sky offers 24X7 Customer care in 11 languages for getting quick solutions to their problems.
· Tata Sky comes with Multilingual Electronic programme Guide that enables the customers to view different program details and even switch the languages as per their preferences. It allows access to 4-day listing of all programmes.
· Tata Sky allows the consumers to enjoy many exciting games that are updated every 6 weeks.
· Tata Sky provides wide variety of channel packages for the customers to choose from.
· Tata Sky provides offers for both South and Non South consumers.
· Tata Sky offers easy recharge options including using cheque payment facility, using recharge vouchers payment via SMS, online via credit cards, net banking, etc.
Tata Sky Online Recharge Offers
· Tata Sky South Sports Package : It costs Rs.150 per month and offers 82 Channels + 3 interactive services (Two Regional Packs Free)
· Tata Sky Supreme Sports Package : It costs Rs.240 per month and offers 96 Channels + 3 interactive services (Two Regional Packs Free)
· Tata Sky State Package : It costs Rs.185 per month and offers 89 Channels + 3 interactive services (Two Regional Packs Free)
· Tata Sky Grand Sports Package : It costs Rs 380 per month and offers 132 Channels + 3 interactive services (Two Regional Packs Free)
· There are also many Optional and Regional Packs for the Tata Sky consumers to choose from.