Tata Indicom has started its mobile operations in Jan 2005 and today it is running its operations in all of India’s 22 telecom Circles. The company is also leading player in the fixed wireless telephony market with Pan India presence. TRAI has rated Tata Indicom’s network as the ‘Least Congested’ in India for six consecutive quarters.
Recharge through Web
Recharge through Web is a facility on Tata Indicom website that provides recharging facility of prepaid mobile account. Customers can use this for increasing talk-time & Validity for their existing Pre Paid Mobile connection. It is among the most convenient mode of recharge connection anytime and anywhere. Customers can choose their own amount and submit online request. The mobile account gets automatically topped up on making successful payment.
Tata Indicom SMS Pack Recharge
It is very convenient to Recharge Tata Indicom SMS pack Prepaid Mobile in three easy steps. Customer is only required to enter mobile number and amount for instant recharge.
Steps for Recharging through Web
• Customer needs to enter his/her Tata Indicom prepaid mobile number.
• Once the customer has selected the denomination, he/she can view recharge details such as Amount, Admin Fee, Service Tax, Talk time and Validity on screen for confirmation.
• Customer has to select his/her preferred payment option to process the payment. As per the selection, the relevant transaction details related to bank account is required to be entered and submitted for successful recharge.
Payment Options available for SMS Pack Online Recharge
Net Banking: In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Credit Card: In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Features of Tata Indicom SMS Pack Online Recharge
• Tata Indicom provides online recharge facility for all Indian states.
• Customer has the option of carrying recharge with ‘Top-up Denominations’ or ‘Special denominations providing benefits such as validity, T2T, etc.
• Tata Indicom allows various Payment options including Netbanking, Credit card, Debit Card, & Cash card
• There are no additional charges applied for online recharge facility.
• Customer will receive the Top up amount with talk time limit as per the amount of transaction used for online recharge. After completion of successful transaction, customers will receive an SMS confirming the transaction along with details of amount that is used for recharge.
Tata Indicom SMS Pack Online Recharge Offers
Mini SMS Pack: It costs Rs. 15 and offers 100 Free local and national SMSes with validity of 30 days
Regular SMS Pack: It costs Rs. 30 and offers 300 Free local and national SMSes with validity of 30 days
Mega SMS Pack : It costs Rs. 55 and offers 1000 Free local and national SMSes with validity of 30 days
Tata Indicom Postpaid SMS packs
SMS All India Pack 100: It costs Rs. 25 per month and offers 100 Free local and national SMSes. This offer is not available in Maharashtra & Goa.
SMS All India Pack 1000: It costs Rs. 50 per month and offers 1000 Free local and national SMSes. This offer is not available in Maharashtra & Goa.
Silsila: It costs Rs. 60 per month and offers 1000 Free local and national SMSes. This offer is available in Jammu & Kashmir only.