Tata Docomo is GSM telecom service provider that came into existence as a strategic alliance between Tata group and Japanese telecom major NTT Docomo in 2008. Tata Teleservices has been allotted spectrum in 18 telecom circles and got the license to operate GSM telecom services in 19 telecom Circles of India. Tata Docomo is the first Indian private operator who has launched 3G services in India.
How to do Tata Docomo SMS Pack Online Recharge
It is very convenient to Recharge Tata Docomo Prepaid Mobile. Customer is only required to enter mobile number, choose recharge type and enter amount for instant recharge.
Tata Docomo website offers recharging facility of prepaid mobile account. Customers can use this for increasing talk-time & Validity for their existing Pre Paid Mobile connection. It is among the most convenient mode of recharge connection anytime and anywhere. Customers can choose their own amount and submit online request. The mobile account gets automatically topped up on making successful payment.
Customers can visit the following site for doing instant recharge of Tata Docomo Prepaid account.
Payment Options available for SMS Pack online recharge
Net Banking: In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Credit Card: In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Features of Tata Docomo SMS Pack Online Recharge
• Customers are not required to do registration and there are no hidden charges involved.
• It is the safest way of online recharge that is available 24×7 round the year.
• Tata Docomo provides online recharge facility for all Indian states.
• Customer has the option of carrying recharge with ‘Top-up Denominations’ or ‘Special denominations providing benefits such as validity, T2T, etc.
• Tata Docomo allows various Payment options including Netbanking, Credit card, Debit Card, & Cash card
• There are no additional charges applied for online recharge facility.
• Customer will receive the Top up amount with talk time limit as per the amount of transaction used for online recharge. After completion of successful transaction, customers will receive an SMS confirming the transaction along with details of amount that is used for recharge.
Tata Docomo SMS Pack Online Recharge Offers
Andhra Pradesh – First 3 Local SMS are charged daily and next 150 Local SMS free for the day.
Karnataka – First Local/ National SMS is charged daily and next 100 Local/ National SMS free for the day.
Tamil Nadu – First 3 Local SMS is charged daily and next 750 Local SMS free for the day.
Mumbai – First 3 Local SMS is charged daily and next 100 Local SMS free for the day.
Maharashtra – First 3 Local SMS is charged daily and next 100 Local SMS free for the day.
Rs 5 SMS pack: It costs Rs 5 and offers 75 Local + National Free SMS till Midnight on Day of Recharge
Rs 12 SMS pack: It costs Rs 12 and offers 300 free SMS (Local + National) and talk time of Rs 6 with validity of 3 days.
Rs 23 SMS pack: t costs Rs 23 and offers chargeable First 3 Local SMS daily and next 97 Local SMS free for the day. Validity of 365 days.
Rs 34 SMS pack: It costs Rs 34 and offers 3000 SMS free (Local + National). Validity of 30 days.