Tata Docomo is GSM telecom service provider that came into existence as a strategic alliance between Tata group and Japanese telecom major NTT Docomo in 2008. Tata Teleservices has been allotted spectrum in 18 telecom circles and got the license to operate GSM telecom services in 19 telecom Circles of India. Tata Docomo is the first Indian private operator who has launched 3G services in India.
How to do Tata Docomo Online Recharge
It is very convenient to Recharge Tata Docomo Prepaid Mobile. Customer is only required to enter mobile number, choose recharge type and enter amount for instant recharge.
Tata Docomo website offers recharging facility of prepaid mobile account. Customers can use this for increasing talk-time & Validity for their existing Pre Paid Mobile connection. It is among the most convenient mode of recharge connection anytime and anywhere. Customers can choose their own amount and submit online request. The mobile account gets automatically topped up on making successful payment.
Customers can visit the following site for doing instant recharge of Tata Docomo Prepaid account.
Payment Options available for online recharge
Net Banking: In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Credit Card: In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Features of Tata Docomo Online Recharge
· Customers are not required to do registration and there are no hidden charges involved.
· It is the safest way of online recharge that is available 24×7 round the year.
· Tata Docomo provides online recharge facility for all Indian states.
· Customer has the option of carrying recharge with ‘Top-up Denominations’ or ‘Special denominations providing benefits such as validity, T2T, etc.
· Tata Docomo allows various Payment options including Netbanking, Credit card, Debit Card, & Cash card
· There are no additional charges applied for online recharge facility.
· Customer will receive the Top up amount with talk time limit as per the amount of transaction used for online recharge. After completion of successful transaction, customers will receive an SMS confirming the transaction along with details of amount that is used for recharge.
Tata Docomo Online Recharge Offers
· Life Time Plan: It Costs Rs.49.00 and Offers Talk time of Rs 5 and Validity of Lifetime.
Platinum Recharge Offers
· It Costs Rs 410 and Offers Talk time of Rs 450 and Validity of Lifetime.
· It Costs Rs 510 and Offers Talk time of Rs 585 and Validity of Lifetime.
· It Costs Rs 1010 and Offers Talk time of Rs 1210 and Validity of Lifetime.
· It Costs Rs 2010 and Offers Talk time of Rs 2510 and Validity of Lifetime.