Spice Telecom is the brand name of Spice Communications Limited which is a popular mobile phone service provider of the country. Spice Telecom operates in 2 circles of 23 Telecom Circles of country including Punjab and Karnataka. Spice Telecom has a subscriber base of 4.46 Million subscribers in both circles. Spice Communications Limited was taken over by Spice Cellular and it has become subsidiary of Spice Cellular Ltd. (an Aditya Birla group company). Spice Cellular has 80% equity in Spice Communiations and is the 3rd largest telecom service operator of country in terms of revenue.
How to do Spice (Now Idea) SMS Pack Online Recharge
Customers can top up his/her Spice (Now Idea) Prepaid mobile phone over the internet instantly from the comfort of their home.
• Customers need to select the desired recharge amount either from Power Recharge or Top Up plans.
• After selecting the desired recharge option, customer can click on “Recharge Now” button in front of the recharge option.
• On next screen, customer can see the details of the recharge amount including tariff, talk time and validity. Customer need to submit their 10 digit Spice (Now Idea) mobile phone number and click on Recharge Button.
• Spice (Now Idea) will send an 8 digit code to customer mobile which he/she has to submit in next screen. Customer can select the preferred mode of payment in next screen from Netbanking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
Spice (Now Idea) provides wide range of options of selecting recharge options from Rs 100 to Rs 1057 denominations.
Spice (Now Idea) SMS Pack Payment Options
Net Banking : In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Credit Card : In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Features of Spice (Now Idea) Prepaid SMS Pack
• The validity of Spice (Now Idea) mobile phone is specified (in days) on the recharge card that is used for charging the Spice (Now Idea) mobile phone. It depends on denomination of recharge used for recharging mobile phone. The validity period of different recharge cards is different.
• Spice (Now Idea) offers grace period once the validity period is expired. Customers cannot avail the facility of outgoing calls, incoming calls and SMS during the grace period as these services get barred.
• After the expiry of grace period, the prepaid subscription gets deactivated permanently and consumer has to purchase a new prepaid card to get a new Spice (Now Idea) Cellular number.
• Account balance of customer gets forfeited after 15 days of grace period.
• The new balance after recharge is the sum of your recharge card’s calling value and any earlier balance left on Spice (Now Idea) prepaid account.
Spice SMS Pack Online Recharge Offers
Spice SMS Packs for Prepaid Users in Delhi & NCR
MRP: Rs. 18, P2P free local SMSes: 150 SMSes, Validity: 15 days
MRP: Rs. 35, P2P free local SMSes: 350 SMSes, Validity: 30 days
MRP: Rs. 42, P2P free local and national SMSes: 200 SMSes, Validity: 30 days
MRP: Rs. 79, Free local SMSes: 999 SMSes, Validity: 30 days
MRP: Rs. 91, Free local and national SMSes per day: 1000 SMSes, Validity: 30 days