MTNL was launched by government of India on 1st April, 1986 by the Government of India for providing high quality of telecom services and expanding the telecom network of key metropolitan cities of India including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata. MTNL is also actively involved in providing new services and raising revenue for fulfilling the telecom development requirements of metro cities of India. MTNL was the first operator in India to launch 3G Mobile services. It was pioneer in introducing VoIP and IPTV services.
How to do MTNL Online Recharge
Customers can recharge their MTNL prepaid mobile phone via the internet instantly from the comfort of their home. Customers need to submit 10 digit MTNL mobile phone number and desired amount for completing online recharge. Customers can select from various modes of payment available with prepaid recharge including Net banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Payment Options available for online recharge
Net Banking: In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Credit Card: In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Features of MTNL Prepaid Online Recharge
· MTNL Help-line Number for any assistance is 1503 or 98690 12345
· In order to check the balance and validity, customer needs to dial 123 from his/her cell phone, follow the prompts and choose the option for knowing balance and validity period enquiry.
· Special Services Include NextG Tv, Mobile Chatting/Contest Service, Push Mail & Pim Sync, Frenzo Service, Mtnl Mobile Chatting, Mtnl Saregama Station, Mobile Comics, Mcommerce, Video Club Over 3G, 3G Video Chat Service Of M/S Iol, and 3G Video Portal Service Of M/S Spice.
· Call related features including Calling Line Identification Presentation (CLIP), Call Waiting and Call Forwarding.
· The new balance after recharge is the sum of your recharge card’s calling value and any earlier balance left on MTNL prepaid account.
· Customers cannot avail the facility of outgoing calls, incoming calls and SMS during the grace period as these services get barred. Account balance of customer gets forfeited after 15 days of grace period.
MTNL Online Recharge Offers
Top up Offers
10 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 8 Talk time
50 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 44 Talk time
98 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 98 Talk time
300 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 325 Talk time
500 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 550 Talk time