State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest bank of India and Internet Banking service Of SBI is referred to as OnlineSBI by the bank. OnlineSBI is considered as Internet banking portal for SBI. The portal provides facility of online prepaid accounts across the operators and circles in the country.
Customers can enjoy anywhere, anytime online banking services for retail and corporate customers of SBI. This portal employs advanced technology and tools. The SBI infrastructure is robust and supports secure and safe access to banking services for over 13,000 branches throughout India.
Eligibility for OnlineSBI Online Recharge
All the customers of State Bank of India who have an account at an internet enabled branch of SBI can avail OnlineSBI services. Customers need to get registered for using the Internet banking services with the branch. Those customers whose branches are not internet enabled, they can transfer their existing account to an OnlineSBI branch.
Steps for State Bank of India Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of Mobile account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of OnlineSBI, customers have to use OnlineSBI Login and Registration provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of State Bank of India.
• Customers can visit the SBI site at “http://www.onlinesbi.com” and download the application form for Online Banking. Customers can also obtain the form by visiting the branch. Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after this, customer will get User Id, Login Password and Transaction password. The User Id & Passwords will be sent to the registered address of customer with the Bank.
• After successful registration, customers can login to OnlineSBI site using the UserID and login password.
• Customers can go to the relevant mobile operator website and select State Bank of India as the option for Netbanking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password provided by the bank for completing the Online Recharge transaction with OnlineSBI
SBI Online Recharge (Operators and circles)
Airtel : Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jamnagar, Jharkhand, Kolkata, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Tamilnadu
BSNL : Bhopal
Dolphin : Mumbai
Escotel Mobile Communications Ltd. : Thiruvananthapuram
Idea Cellular : Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jamnagar, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
MTNL Garuda : Delhi and Mumbai
MTNL Dolphin : Delhi
Reliance Infocom Ltd : Goa, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Rajkot, Surat
RPG Cellular : Chennai
Spice Communications : Bangalore and Chandigarh
Tata Docomo : Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Haryana, Kolkata, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Sikkim, Tamilnadu, West Bengal
Tata Indicom : Assam, Goa, Jammu & Kashmir, Jamnagar, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
Vodafone: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jamnagar, Kolkata, Kerala, Lucknow, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Rajasthan, Rajkot, Surat