Reliance Communications is a private information and communications company that boasts of over 100 million subscribers. It is largest telecom company in India in private sector. It has a state of the art integrated (wireless and wireline), convergent (voice, data and video), and high-capacity digital network that spreads across the country for providing diverse telecom services.
How to do Reliance Smart Online Recharge
Customers can top up his/her Reliance Prepaid mobile phone over the internet instantly by using the MyServices Instant recharge at http://myservices.relianceada.com/captureInstantRecharge.do
Customers can use the facility of Instant Recharge for Online Recharge as this allows instant recharge without any need of doing registration on the site.
Customers need to submit their 10 digit mobile number and Email address where they would like to receive payment receipt and click Continue. On next screen customer can confirm his details and proceed for online recharge by mentioning the desired recharge amount for availing the online recharge facilities. Customers will be provided with various options for recharge and they can select their preferred mode of payment from Netbanking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
Payment Options available for online recharge
Net Banking : In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Credit Card : In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Features of Reliance Smart Online Recharge
· Customers can check their account balance by dialling *367# and receiving the message on their reliance Smart mobile phone. Customers can also dial *369 or *369# from their reliance mobile phone for checking balance.
· Smart customers can download ringtones, wallpapers, games via 3rd party portals of Mauj, Nazara, Hungama, Indiagames, etc.
· Customer care number while roaming within India are *222 and *333
· Customers can activate national roaming services on phone by calling prepaid customer care numbers at *333. Customers are not required to pay any monthly rental for national roaming services.
· While travelling abroad, customers can contact Reliance customer care on 00-91-22-30333535 or send mail to customercare.IR@relianceada.com.
· Customers can subscribe to Missed Call Alerts (MCA) service for getting the record of missed calls. It can be activated by sending SMS <M> to 51234
· Customers can also avail Reliance Mobile’s Voicemail service (VMS) that acts like personal answering machine for recording their messages in case they are not reachable. It can be activated by dialling *410 or *4101 from Reliance Mobile.
Reliance Smart Online Recharge Offers
Top up Offers
10 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 7.07 Talk time
50 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 43.33 Talk time
100 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 88.66 Talk time
200 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 181.32 Talk time and 18.68 promotional talk time
300 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 271.99 Talk time and 28.01 promotional talk time
500 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 453.31 Talk time and 46.69 promotional talk time