Reliance Communications is a private information and communications company that boasts of over 100 million subscribers. It is largest telecom company in India in private sector. It has a state of the art integrated (wireless and wireline), convergent (voice, data and video), and high-capacity digital network that spreads across the country for providing diverse telecom services.
How to do Reliance Netconnect Online Recharge
Customers can top up his/her Reliance Netconnect Data Card over the internet instantly by using the MyServices Instant recharge at http://myservices.relianceada.com/captureInstantRecharge.do
Customers can use the facility of Instant Recharge for Online Recharge as this allows instant recharge without any need of doing registration on the site.
Customers need to submit their 10 digit Reliance Netconnect Data Card number and Email address where they would like to receive payment receipt and click Continue. On next screen customer can confirm his details and proceed for online recharge by mentioning the desired recharge amount for availing the online recharge facilities. Customers will be provided with various options for recharge and they can select their preferred mode of payment from Netbanking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
Reliance Netconnect Data Card Payment Options
Credit Card : In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Net Banking : In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Reliance Netconnect Data Card Features
· Reliance Netconnect+ is a Wireless broadband service that offers download speeds upto 3.1 Mbps
· Reliance Netconnect Wireless internet offers four times faster speed than dial up
· Wireless broadband is available for both laptops and desktops
· Offers upload speeds up to 1.8 Mbps
· Very easy to use as customer only needs to simply plug and play data card
· Offers connectivity to about 24,000 towns and 6 lacs villages
· Provides coverage along remote locations, major highways, airport lounges and railway routes
Reliance Netconnect Data Card Offers
· Rs 180 Denomination offers free usage of 250 MB and 30 days validity
· Rs 200 Denomination offers free usage of 1 GB and 7 days validity
· Rs 250 Denomination offers free usage of 350 MB and 30 days validity
· Rs 350 Denomination offers free usage of 500 MB and 30 days validity
· Rs 715 Denomination offers free usage of 1GB and 30 days validity
· Rs 800 Denomination offers free usage of 5 GB on HSD and unlimited on 1x speeds and 30 days validity
· Rs 1000 Denomination offers free usage of 10 GB on HSD and unlimited on 1x speeds and 30 days validity
· Rs 1500 Denomination offers free usage of 6 GB and 90 days validity
· Rs 3000 Denomination offers free usage of 18 GB and 180 days validity