Punjab National Bank is considered as the first Swedish bank of India that was established in 1895. It is ranked as 2nd largest bank after SBI in terms branch network, business, etc. It has large number of branches and ATMS spread all over the country including 5000 Indian branches and 5 overseas branches. It offers internet banking facilities for its customers so that they can enjoy banking services from the comfort of their home.
PNB offers many online banking services such as View and print account statements, Online funds transfer, Online request for chequebooks, Inquiry of Cheque Status, Make Stop Cheque Request, Online Request for issue of Demand Draft, Online Fore Rate Inquiry, Change Password Online, Online Utility bill payments, Temple Donations, E-Payment of taxes, etc.
Punjab National Bank Online Recharge Fees
Punjab National Bank does not charge any fees for using Net Banking facility. All the customers who have an account with CBS Branch are eligible for enrolment for online banking facility.
Steps for PNB Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid and DTH account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of PNB Bank Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of PNB Bank.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant operator website and select PNB Bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
PNB Bank Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and Circles
Airtel Mobile Services: Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi (NCR), Karnataka, Tamilnadu, West Bengal, Gujarat, Punjab, Madhya Pradesh
BPL Mobile: Maharashtra
Vodafone Telecom: Andhra Pradesh, Delhi (NCR), Gujarat, Karnataka, Tamilnadu (Chennai), West Bengal
Idea Cellular Limited: Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh
Vodafone Essay Limited: Maharashtra (Mumbai)
Reliance Infocom: All India
RPG Cellular Services Limited: Tamilnadu
Spice Telecom: Karnataka, Punjab
Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom): Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi (NCR), Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Gujarat
Airtel Broadband & Telephone Services : Delhi (NCR), Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Madhya Pradesh
Mahan agar Telephone Nigam Limited: Maharashtra, Delhi (NCR)
Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom): Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi (NCR), Karnataka
Reliance Infocom: All India