Lloyds TSB Bank is one of the premier banks of India that employs cutting edge technology for providing robust banking and financial services for its customers. Lloyds TSB Banks provides Internet Banking facilities that allow the customers to conduct anytime, anywhere banking. Lloyds TSB Bank ensures safe and secure transaction over the internet. Customers can easily get registered for availing internet banking services. Lloyds TSB Bank provides impressive benefits and competitive interest rates.
Some of the benefits offered by Lloyds TSB Bank Internet Banking are View and Print account statements, View Online Account Balance, Manage Direct Debits and standing orders, Online Bill Payments, View multiple account details, Online Cheque Details, Online profile modification, etc.
Lloyds TSB Bank NetBanking login and registration
Steps for Lloyds TSB Bank Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid and DTH account over internet using Lloyds TSB Bank.
• In order to avail the facility of Lloyds TSB Bank Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of Lloyds TSB Bank.
• Customers are required to visit the bank website at http://www.lloydstsb.com for registration. Before beginning the registration process, customer should keep his/her bank account or credit card details ready.
• Once on the Lloyds TSB Bank website, customer should click on the register online button. Customer is required to complete all the required details and enter the password of his/her preference. Once the online form is completed, customer is required to click on Register button at the bottom for completing the registration process.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID is sent to registered address within 3 working days via mailer.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access Lloyds TSB Bank online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant operator website and select Lloyds TSB Bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
Making a Quick Transfer
Customer can quickly transfer funds between his/her current and savings accounts by using “Make a Quick Transfer” link.
Making a payment to a new recipient
Customers can easily set up a new recipient for payment on Lloyds TSB Internet Banking. Customer is only required to enter recipient name and account number. Customers will receive an automated call on their registered mobile for confirming the setting up of the payment for new recipient.