ING Vysya is a premier private sector bank of India that provides global, affordable and client focused financial services via its distribution channels. ING Vysya bank offers coverage for current day banking activity and internet banking facility that enables customer to access online banking services. ING Vysya covers banking, insurance and asset management sectors.
ING Vysya provides internet banking services for its customers so that they can carry out financial transactions from the comfort of their homes. The internet banking facility of ING Vysya is called as Mi-b@nk.
Steps for ING Vysya Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of their mobile prepaid account using Mi-b@nk services over internet.
· In order to avail the facility of ING Vysya Online Banking (Mi-b@nk), customers have to use login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of IDBI Bank.
· Customers can register for Mi-b@nk services by visiting the bank’s branch and collecting PIN for availing online banking services. Alternatively, customers can dial 24×7 toll free number 1800 425 9900 from their mobile or landline for details regarding the registration process.
· Customers receive the password for login to Mi-b@nk with their welcome kit at a time of opening their account.
· After successful registration, customers can login to access online banking services (Mi-b@nk) using User ID and Password provided by the Bank.
· Customers can go to the relevant mobile operator website and select ING Vysya bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password for completing the transactions.
Register for ING Bill Pay
Customers can also get register their bills for ING Bill Pay by either log onto ING Internet banking (Mi-B@nk) or using ING Mobile banking. With ING Bill pay, customers can view and pay their bills online.
Customers can also regenerate their Internet Banking PIN or Mobile Banking PIN by making calls to Phone banking on 1800-425-9900 from landline or mobile phones.
ING Vysya Online Mobile and DTH Recharge
· BIG TV
· Loop Mobile
· Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd – Landline
· Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd – Pre-paid Cards
· Cellebrum Technologies Ltd
· Spice Punjab
· Vodafone Prepaid
· Vodafone Postpaid
· Idea Cellular
· TATA DOCOMO
· TATA INDICOM
· MTNL Mumbai
· TATA SKY
· Online Recharge Services Pvt Ltd
· Accelyst Solutions Pvt Ltd
· Fastrecharge Communication
· WebCompetency INC
· One Mobikwik Systems private limited
· Talence Technologies
· EasyMobile Recharge
· Banoth Shabari Nadh
In addition to it, customers can also make online payments for various utility bills.
Utility Bills : Bareilly Nagar Nigam, Corporation of Chennai, Eastern Power Distribution
Company of AP, Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam, Indraprastha Gas Ltd, Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai – Water Tax, Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai – Property Tax, Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai – Tender payment, Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation, MTNL Mumbai, Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation, Punjab State Electricity Board, Varanasi Nagar Nigam, BSES Rajdhani, MSEB Mumbai, BSES Yamuna, etc.