Vodafone is among the leading telecom operator of the country that offers wide range of prepaid account recharge options such as Prepaid Online Recharge, Vodafone M Shop, e Top up, Recharge Cards and Direct Topup.
How to do Vodafone Online Recharge
Customers can top up his/her Vodafone Prepaid mobile phone over the internet instantly from the comfort of their home. Customers need to submit their 10 digit Vodafone mobile phone number and select the desired amount for completing prepaid online recharge. Customers can select from various modes of payment available with vodafone prepaid recharge.
Payment Options available for online recharge
Net Banking : In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password. Vodafone completes the Topup request after the authentication is over.
Credit Card : In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction and Vodafone performs the Topup request.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number. Vodafone completes the Topup request after the authentication is over.
Features of Vodafone Prepaid Online Recharge
· Customers can find the offers by Bonus Card, Talktime recharge or Validity Recharge on the vodafone website.
· Maximum allowed recharge limit is Rs.1500 for Credit Cards
· Maximum allowed recharge limit is Rs.3500 for Net Banking / Debit Cards.
· Vodafone does not charge any additional amount for Online recharge.
· Vodafone does not keep or store customer bank account, Debit card or Credit Card information.
· Customers can check validity and balance by calling 140 (toll free) or dial *141# and press OK. Alternatively customer can send SMS “smsBAL” to 141.
· The validity of Vodafone mobile phone is specified (in days) on the recharge card that is used for charging the Vodafone mobile phone. It depends on denomination of recharge used for recharging mobile phone. The validity period of different recharge cards is different.
· Vodafone offers grace period for 90 days once the validity period is expired. It is fixed for all the recharge card denominations. Customers cannot avail the facility of outgoing calls, incoming calls and SMS during the grace period as these services get barred.
· Account balance of customer gets forfeited after 15 days of grace period.
· The new balance after recharge is the sum of your recharge card’s calling value and any earlier balance left on Vodafone prepaid account.
Vodafone Online Recharge Offers
Exclusive Zoozoo recharges : On recharge of Rs 50 or Rs 100, customers can get an exclusive Zoozoo sticker
Bonus Card @ 43: Local and STD calls at 1p/sec to any phone across India + 100 local SMSes
Bonus Card @ 61: Local and STD calls at 50p/min for 365 days plus daily 100 local SMSes Free
Full Talktime @ 222 : Full Talktime recharge of Rs 222
Full Talktime @ 301 : Full Talktime recharge of Rs 301
Full Talktime @ 333 : Full Talktime recharge of Rs 333