Syndicate Bank is the popular bank of India that had commenced its operations in 1925. It provides technological advanced banking services for all its customers across the country. It offers competitive banking services to match the banking requirements of 21st century. It provides internet banking service for its customers to provide convenient and anytime banking so that customers can access banking services from the comfort of their home.
Some of the wide range of banking services provided by Syndicate Bank of India includes Term deposits, loan management, online account management, funds transfer, and range of other customer services. The Utility Bill Payment facility via Internet Banking is only available for customers of CBS branches in Mumbai, Delhi and Bangalore.
Syndicate Bank Online Recharge Fees
Syndicate Bank does not charge any fees for using Net Banking facility.
Steps for Syndicate Bank Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid mobile and DTH account over internet.
Syndicate Bank Net Banking login and registration
• In order to avail the facility of Syndicate Bank Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of Syndicate Bank.
• Customers can get registered by visiting the Syndicate Bank website, downloading the form and completing it with relevant details.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant mobile operator website and select Syndicate bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
Syndicate Bank Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and Circles
Mobile: Hutch / Spice / Airtel
Telephone: Mtnl / Tatatele
Mobile: Airtel / Orange / Bpl
Telephone: Mtnl / Touchtel
Customer can also opt for Auto Pay for setting the priority for different registered billers. The system will make payments for the highest priority bill first in case of insufficient Funds in the account. One represents the highest priority and customer can also assign no priority’ status to the bill.
Customer can also view Service Registration Report and Bill History Report on the website