Standard Chartered Bank is pioneering bank of India that employs high tech and cutting edge technology for offering robust banking and financial services for the customers. It offers wide range of banking and financial services that cater to the needs of consumer and corporate customers.
Some of the salient features offered by Standard Charted Bank Online services are Online Account information, Online Funds Transfer, Online Risk profile calculation, Online Credit card Management, Online applications, Online Market watch, Online Personal update, etc.
Standard Chartered Bank Online Recharge Fees
Standard Chartered Bank does not charge any fees for using Net Banking facility for its services. All the customers who have Savings account, Current account, Deposit account, Loan account, Credit Card account with the bank, are eligible for enrolment for online banking facility. Online Banking service is available for sole proprietorships, individuals, companies, partnership concerns, etc.
Steps for Standard Chartered Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing Standard Chartered online recharge of prepaid and DTH account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of Standard Chartered internet Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch. Customers can either download the form from the Standard Chartered Bank website or get the form in person by visiting the bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and Secure InterOnline Banking ID & Password are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records within 3 working days.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access Standard Chartered online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant operator website and select Standard Chartered Bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
Standard Chartered Bank Online Recharge
Merchant Operators and circles
All India : Allianz Bajaj, Birla Sunlife,Mumbai, Hdfc Standard Life, Icici Bank Credit Cards, Icici Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Ing Vysya Life Insurance Company Pvt.Ltd, Life Insurance Corporation Of India, Max New York Life Insurance Co.Ltd,Delhi, Metlife Insurance Co Ltd, Reliance Infocomm Limited, Reliance Life Insurance.
Delhi : Bses, Rajdhani Power Ltd., Bses, Yamuna Power Ltd., Mtnl Garuda, North Delhi Power Limited,Delhi, Vodafone Essar Mobile Services Limited, Bharti Infotel, Delhi, M.T.N.L., Delhi, Bharti Infotel, Haryana, Airtel, New Delhi, Tata Tele Services Limited
Mumbai : Airtel Mumbai, Hathway Cable & Datacom Pvt. Ltd., Loop Mobile, Mumbai, Mtnl Garuda Mumbai, Mtnl, Mumbai , Reliance Energy Ltd, Mumbai, Vodafone Essar Limited, Mumbai, Tata Indicom, B.E.S.&T. Undertaking, Mumbai, Bsnl, Kalyan Telecom, Mahanagar Gas Ltd, Mumbai, Mtnl Dolphin Mumbai, Airtel
Chennai : Aircel Cellular,Chennai, Airtel Chennai, Bharti Infotel,Chennai, Chennai Telephones, Cmwssb,Chennai, Corporation Of Chennai, Vodafone Essar South Limited, Chennai
Kolkata: Bharti Airtel Limited Calcutta, C.E.S.C., Calcutta, Calcutta Telephones and Vodafone Essar East Limited, Kolkata