South Indian Bank is one of the premier Bank of India that offers Internet Banking services called as “Sibernet”. It enables the customers to do online banking transactions anytime and anywhere banking. The online transactions are secure and safe as Bank employs latest and strong security measures. All individual retail customers who have Savings, Current and OD accounts are eligible for Sibernet. It is also available for all corporate customers with company / partnership accounts.
Salient features of South Indian Bank NetBanking (Sibernet) includes Online Bill Payments, Online Mobile Bill Payments, Online Insurance Premium Payments, Credit Card Payments , Religious Offerings for Temple, Online Bill Payments, Funds Transfer, Online Inquiries, etc
Steps for Sibernet Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid and DTH account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of Sibernet Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of South Indian Bank.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch. Customers can either download the form from the South Indian Bank website or get the form in person by visiting the bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent in separate mails on different dates to registered address of the customer in bank records for security purposes. Customer are required to return the welcome note provided along with the user-id by signing it. This service is activated by bank only after it receives the signed receipt.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access Sibernet services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant operator website and select South Indian Bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
South Indian Bank Online Recharge
· Airtel Limited
· Alliance Broadboand Services Pvt. Ltd.
· BPL Mobile
· BSNL – Cellone
· Cellnext Solutions Limited
· IDEA Mobile
· Indya Rocks
· Skylark Solutions
· Hathway BroadBand Internet
· MTNL Garuda
· MTNL Mumbai
· MTNL Mumbai – Dolphin
· Ortel Communications Ltd.
· Reliance India Mobile
· Spearhead Telecom Pvt. Ltd.
· Spice Communication Ltd
· Spice Communications Pvt Ltd
· TATA Communications (VSNL)
· Tata Tele Services Limited
· Transcendent Communications Pvt Limited
· World Phone Internet Services Pvt. Ltd.
· YOU Telecom
SIB PayMate Service
Customers can also recharge their prepaid mobile balance directly from their phone by using Pay Mate Service. In order to avail this service, customers need to register their SIB account for PayMate services.
Customers can send the following SMS for recharging their mobile phone.
SMS RCG < Amt > to 5667711