SBBJ(State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur) is the associate Bank of SBI which is the largest bank of India. It had started its operations in 1963 and today it has 890 branches and more than 990 ATM across the country. The internet banking facility offered by SBBJ Bank is called as SBBJOnline. Salient Features of SBBJ Online includes e-Trade, Online Account Statement, Online Bill Payment, Online Demand Draft, Online Transaction Enquiry, Online User Profile, etc.
SBBJ e-PAY: This Bill pay service by SBBJ Bank allows the customers to view and pay bills online. Customers can do away with late payments, queues and hassles of depositing cheques.
Eligibility for SBBJOnline Recharge
All the customers of SBBJ Bank who have an account at an internet enabled branch of SBBJ can avail SBBJOnline services. Customers need to get registered for using the Internet banking services with the branch. Those customers whose branches are not internet enabled, they can transfer their existing account to SBBJOnline branch.
Steps for SBBJ Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of Mobile account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of SBBJOnline, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of SBBJ Bank.
• Customers can visit the SBBJ site at “https://www.sbbjonline.com/” and download the application form for Online Banking. Customers can also obtain the form by visiting the branch. Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after this, customer will get User Id, Login Password and Transaction password. The User Id & Passwords will be sent to the registered address of customer with the Bank.
• After successful registration, customers can login to SBBJOnline site using the UserID and login password.
• Customers can go to the relevant mobile operator website and select SBBJ Bank as the option for Netbanking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password provided by the bank for completing the Online Recharge transaction with SBBJOnline.
SBBJ Online Recharge (Operators and circles)
· Airtel : Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bihar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jamnagar, Jharkhand, Kolkata, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Tamilnadu
· BSNL : Bhopal
· Dolphin : Mumbai
· Escotel Mobile Communications Ltd. : Thiruvananthapuram
· Idea Cellular : Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jamnagar, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
· MTNL Garuda : Delhi and Mumbai
· MTNL Dolphin : Delhi
· Reliance Infocom Ltd : Goa, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Rajkot, Surat
· RPG Cellular : Chennai
· Spice Communications : Bangalore and Chandigarh
· Tata Docomo : Andhra Pradesh, Chandigarh, Haryana, Kolkata, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Orissa, Sikkim, Tamilnadu, West Bengal
· Tata Indicom : Assam, Goa, Jammu & Kashmir, Jamnagar, Pune, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara
· Vodafone: Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Jamnagar, Kolkata, Kerala, Lucknow, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune, Rajasthan, Rajkot, Surat