Karnataka Bank is one of the progressive banks of India that provides wide range of banking services to customers all over the India. It offers Internet Banking service for its customers called as MoneyClick. This online Banking portal provides secure online banking services for the customers of Core Banking (CBS) branches of Karnataka Bank.
Customers can enjoy anytime and anywhere banking using MoneyClick banking services. It provides wide array of features such as Balance Enquiry, Statement of Accounts, Funds Transfer, Cheque based Inquiry, Tax Payments, Mini Statement, etc.
Karnataka Bank Online Recharge Fees
Karnataka Bank does not charge any fees for using Net Banking facility. All the customers who have an account with CBS Branch are eligible for enrolment for online banking facility.
Steps for MoneyClick Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid and DTH account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of MoneyClick Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of Karnataka Bank.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch. Customers can either download the form from the Karnataka Bank website or get the form in person by visiting the bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access MoneyClick online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant operator website and select Karnataka as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
Karnataka Bank Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and circles
MoneyClick Bills allows the customers to pay bills of the many utility Service Providers including cellphone, municipal taxes, insurance, electricity, telephone, credit card, etc.
Mumbai : MTNL, Kalyan Telecom, AIRTEL, Tata Teleservices Limited, Vodafone, BPL Mobile, Reliance Infocomm Limited, MTNL DOLPHIN MUMBAI
Delhi : MTNL, Airtel Broadband & Telephone Services, MTNL Garuda, BSNL – Gurgaon, Tata Tele Services, Airtel Broadband & Telephone Services (Delhi), Escotel, UP(West), ESCOTEL HARYANA, Airtel Mobile Services, Vodafone, MTNL, Garuda
Chennai : Airtel Broadband & Telephone Services, TATA TELESERVICES LTD, Airtel Mobile Services, Aircel Cellular
Kolkata : Calcutta Telephones, Vodafone and Airtel Mobile Services
Chandigarh : BSNL, HFCL – CONNECT, Spice Communications Ltd and Airtel Mobile Services
Bangalore : BSNL, Tata Tele Services Limited, Airtel Broadband and Telephone services, Airtel Mobile Services and Spice Cell
Hyderabad : BSNL-Hyderabad, Tata Teleservices Limited, Vodafone, Idea Cellular and Airtel Mobile Services