IndusInd Bank is pioneering Indian Bank that was established in 1994 and offers wide range of banking and financial services that cater to the needs of consumer and corporate customers. It provides cutting edge technology platform for supporting multiple channel delivery of various banking products and services. The Internet Banking service of IndusInd is called as IndusNet.
Customers can enjoy IndusNet facilities anytime from the comfort of one’s home or office. Some of the salient features of IndusNet includes Online Account Management, Online Funds Transfer, Online Utility Bill Payments, Online Cheque status, Online Customer Service Requests and Online Mutual Funds.
IndusInd Bank Online Recharge Fees
IndusInd Bank does not charge any fees for using Net Banking facility for most of its services while few services are available at discounted rates. All the customers who have either Savings or Current account, are eligible for enrolment for online banking facility.
Steps for IndusNet Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid and DTH account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of IndusNet Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of IndusInd Bank.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch. Customers can either download the form from the IndusInd Bank website or get the form in person by visiting the bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access IndusNet online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant operator website and select IndusInd Bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
Alternatively, Customers can also get registered with IndusInd netbanking facility by following methods.
· Online Registration by using Debit cum ATM Card
· Request for registration on ATMs for doing any transactions
· Calling contact centre numbers for registration
IndusInd Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and Circles
· Mumbai : Vodafone Essar Limited (Vodafone), LOOP Mobile, Bharti Cellular Limited (Airtel), Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (Dolphin), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices (M) Limited (Tata Indicom), MTNL Garuda and Tata Docomo.
· Delhi : Airtel Mobile Services, Vodafone Essar Mobile Services Limited (Vodafone), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom), Idea Cellular Limited(IDEA), Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (Dolphin) and MTNL Garuda WLL.
· Chennai : Bharti Cellular Limited (Airtel), RPG Cellular Services Limited, Vodafone Essar South Limited (Vodafone), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom).
· Kolkata : Bharti Cellular Limited (Airtel), Vodafone Essar East Limited (Vodafone), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom), Tata Docomo.