Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is premier nationalized bank of India that had commenced its operations in 1937 in Chennai. The branches and ATMS of IOB are spread across the country including 2018 domestic branches, six overseas branches and 771 ATMs. Indian Overseas Bank offers many value added Online Banking services for its customers such as E-See Banking, e-Cash Home, Visa Card Transfer, E-Tax Payments, Online Bill Payment, Online Trading, etc.
Customers can enjoy the online banking facility anytime and anywhere without worrying about bank working hours. In order to access Internet Banking facilities of Indian Overseas Bank, customers are required to login via their user ID and password.
IOB Online Recharge Fees
IOB Bank does not charge any fees for using Net Banking facility.
Steps for IOB Bank Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid mobile and DTH account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of IOB Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of IOB.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant mobile operator website and select IOB as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
IOB Insta Pay Service
The Insta pay service of Indian Overseas Bank offers quick payment facility without any need of getting registered with the bank website. This IOB e-Pay service is available for all the customers of IOB registered for E-See Banking. It takes 2 working days for the payment details to be processed and reflected in the customer account.
IOB Bank Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and Circles
· Airtel Mobile Services : Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi (NCR), Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Gujarat
· Loop Mobile : Mumbai
· Vodafone Telecom : Andhra Pradesh, Delhi (NCR), Karnataka, Tamil Nadu (Chennai), West Bengal
· Idea Cellular Limited : Maharashtra, Gujarat
· Vodafone Essar Limited : Maharashtra (Mumbai)
· Reliance Infocom : All India
· RPG Cellular Services Limited : Tamil Nadu
· Spice Telecom : Karnataka
· Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom): Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi (NCR), Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat , West Bengal, Punjab, Haryana, Kerala, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh