IDBI Bank is a renowned bank of India that offers personalized banking and financial services via its large network of 841 Branches and 1411 ATMs. IDBI Bank Ltd employs cutting edge technology for offering core Banking IT platform. Bank has also set up an overseas branch at Dubai and looking forward to spread its network of branches and ATM in various other countries.
The headquarters of the IDBI Bank are located in Mumbai and it employs robust business strategy, a highly competent workforce and world class information technology platform for delivering customised financial solutions and personalised Banking services to its clients through various delivery channels.
Steps for IDBI Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of Mobile prepaid account over internet.
· In order to avail the facility of IDBI Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of IDBI Bank.
· Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch. Customer can also download the form at bank’s website at “http://www.idbi.com/internetbanking.asp”.
· The duly completed form is submitted to Relationship Manager of bank at the nearest branch.
· The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
· After successful registration, customers can login to access online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank.
· Customers can go to the relevant mobile operator website and select IDBI bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
IDBI Online Recharge Mobile Operators
· Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd
· Bharti Airtel Ltd – Mobile
· Idea Cellular Ltd
· Loop Mobile
· MTNL Delhi
· MTNL Garuda
· MTNL Mumbai
· MTNL Mumbai – Dolphin
· MTS Mobile – Prepaid
· Reliance Telecom Ltd
· Reliance Web World
· Spice Communication
· TATA Communications (VSNL)
· TATA DOCOMO
· TATA INDICOM LTD
· TTML Digital
· Videocon Mobile Services
· VIRGIN Mobile
· Vodafone E Shop
· Vodafone Prepaid
· Aircel Mobile
IDBI Bank Online features
Online Payment Services: Customers can make online payment for wide range of services over the internet such as Online Shopping Malls, Online Share Trading Agency, Online Mutual Funds,etc.
Online Requests: Customers can make online request for online Stop payment, FD renewal and Cheque book request.
Online Customer Service: Customers can communicate with Bank Relationship manager by sending email and messages online. Customer can also get alerts, and change the profile details such as contact number and address.
Banking services: Customers can change their respective login and transaction passwords, modify date and amount format, etc.
Bill Payment and Presentment: Customers can do online payments for various utility services by using their Internet Banking account. It includes both Bill Presentment and Payment service.