CitiBank is one of the oldest banks of India that was established 108 years ago in Kolkata. It boasts of being the largest foreign direct investor in financial services in country. Citibank has total capital of approximately USD 4 Billion in its financial services and onshore banking business. It has 42 full-service branches in more than 30 cities and over 650 ATMs throughout the country.
Citibank provides employment to more than 8,000 banking professionals and indirect employment to over 20,000 other professional. It is among the largest taxpayer of the nation along with other international financial institutions. CitiBank provides large range of financial products and services to consumers and institutions including corporate and investment banking, consumer banking and credit, securities brokerage, and wealth management.
Steps for Citibank Online Mobile Recharge
Customers can follow the below mentioned steps for recharging their prepaid mobile.
· Customer can login to Citibank Online account by using his/her Internet Password (IPIN).
· Once logged in, customer is required to Click on the ‘Recharge Prepaid Mobile’ link present on the left panel
· Customer needs to enter his/her mobile number for online recharge and select the operator. Customer can also assign a nickname to it.
· Customer will receive a 6-digit Online Authorisation Code (OAC) instantly via E-mail on registered email address and via SMS to the mobile number registered with CitiBank account
· Customer needs to Click on the ‘Payee List’ section and activate his/her mobile recharge payee by using the 6-digit OAC obtained in the previous step
· Customers can select account or card he/she wants to debit followed by entering the recharge amount. Customer should confirm the details entered by him/her.
· Prepaid Mobile number of the customer will be instantly recharged and the confirmation is sent as an SMS on his/her mobile
Customers can also choose to remember the submitted details for easy recharges in future transactions.
CitiBank Online Recharge Limits
The CitiBank online recharge limits vary from one operator to other.
Airtel : Recharge amounts are Rs. 50, Rs. 100, Rs. 200, Rs. 300, Rs. 333, Rs. 444, Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 only
Tata Indicom : Recharge amounts are Rs 330, Rs. 351, Rs. 408, Rs. 500, Rs. 562 and Rs. 999 only
CitiBank Online Recharge Features
· Online recharge feature is available only for Prepaid Mobile Phones
· Citibank has withdrawn the facility of Recharge via SMS service
· The recharge request is sent to mobile operator for the amount entered by customers. Customers should check the increase in talk-time limit and validity period after recharge.
· In case of successful transaction, customer will receive confirmation through SMS sent by mobile operator.
· If case the amount is debited and there is no increase in talk-time amount or validity period, customer will receive refund in 4 working days.
CitiBank Online Mobile Recharge Operators
The facility of online prepaid mobile recharge is available for following operators.
Reliance India Mobile, Tata Indicom, Aircel, Airtel, BPL Mobile, BSNL, Idea, Virgin Mobile and Vodafone Prepaid connections.