Bank of Maharashtra offers Internet Banking services for its customers called as Mahaconnect. It provides 24 hours access to banking services and financial transactions and enables the customers to enjoy these facilities by sitting comfortably from their home or office. Mahaconnect is a widely popular service that allows the customers to carry out banking transactions without any hassles of paper work, long queues, etc.
Mahaconnect facility is available for all the customers of CBS branches of Bank of Maharashtra. Some of the Online services offered by Mahaconnect includes Checking account balance and see previous transactions, Online payment of taxes, Online Transferring of funds between accounts, Check and Print Bank statements for past few months, etc.
Bank of Maharashtra Online Recharge Fees
Bank of Maharashtra does not charge any fees for using Net Banking facility.
Steps for Bank of Maharashtra Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid mobile and DTH account over internet.
Mahaconnect Net Banking login and registration
• In order to avail the facility of Mahaconnect Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of Bank of Maharashtra.
• Customers can get registered by visiting the Bank of Maharashtra website at “http://www.bankofmaharashtra.in”, downloading the form and completing it with relevant details.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant mobile operator website and select Bank of Maharashtra as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
Mahaconnect Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and Circles
· MTNL Mumbai [MTNL]: Mumbai (URL www.mtnl.net.in/index.htm)
· Tata Tele Services Limited [Tata Indicom]: All India (URL http://www.tataindicom.com/)
· Bharti Cellular Ltd [Airtel]: All India (URL http://www.airtel.in/)
· Loop : All India (URL http://www.loop.in/)
· BSNL – Cellone : All India (URL http://www.bsnl.co.in/)
· IDEA Cellular Ltd : All India (URL http://www.ideacellular.com/)
· Reliance India : All India (URL www.relianceinfo.com/webapp/Infocomm/home.jsp)
· Vodafone : All India (URL http://www.vodafone.in/)
· Spice Communication Limited : Karnataka (URL http://www.spicetele.com/)
· MTNL Delhi : Delhi (URL http://billalert.mtnl.net.in/pay/login.asp)
· MTNL Garuda : Mumbai (URL www.mtnl.net.in/index.htm)
· MTNL Mumbai – Dolphin : Mumbai (URL http://www.dolphin.mumbai.mtnl.net.in/)
· Virgin : All India (URL http://www.virgin.in/)
· Bharti Airtel Ltd : National (URL http://www.airtel.in/)
· Cellone : National (URL http://www.bsnl.com/)
· TATA DOCOMO : National ((URL http://www.tatadocomo.com/)
Cable & Internet Service Providers
· TATASKY : All India ((URL http://www.tatasky.com/)
· Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited : All India (URL http://www.vsnl.in/)
· YOU Telecom : All India (URL www.youtele.com/index.php)