Bank of India is among the leading Banks of India and it offers internet banking facilities for its customers. The online banking services portal is called as Starconnect and it offers diverse array of banking services for the bank’s customers over the internet. This online service enables the customers to do virtually all the banking activities from their home or office.
StarConnect Internet Banking Services offers the flexibility of conducting anytime and anywhere banking to customers and provides various other online banking services such as third party payments, banking transaction details, tax payments, ticket booking, utility bill payments, transferring funds, viewing/ printing of account statement, etc.
Steps for Star Connect Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of Dth and Mobile prepaid account over internet.
StarConnect Login and Registration
• In order to avail the facility of Bank of India Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of Bank of India.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access StarConnect banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant mobile operator website and select Bank of India as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
BOI Insta Pay Service
The instapay service of Bank of India offers quick payment facility without any need of getting registered with the bank website. This BOI e-Pay service is available for all the customers of Bank of India and it takes 2 working days for the payment details to be processed by the biller. Customers should make payment at least 2 days in advance of due date for using this service.
StarConnect Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and Circles
Mumbai : Vodafone Essar Limited (Vodafone), LOOP Mobile, Bharti Cellular Limited (Airtel), Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (Dolphin), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices (M) Limited (Tata Indicom), MTNL Garuda and Tata Docomo
Delhi : Airtel Mobile Services, Vodafone Essar Mobile Services Limited (Vodafone), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom), Idea Cellular Limited(IDEA), Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (Dolphin) and MTNL Garuda WLL
Chennai : Bharti Cellular Limited (Airtel), RPG Cellular Services Limited, Vodafone Essar South Limited (Vodafone), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom)
Kolkata : Bharti Cellular Limited (Airtel), Vodafone Essar East Limited (Vodafone), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom), Tata Docomo