Bank of Baroda is a premier bank of India that was established in 1908 and since then made rapid progress in the Indian Banking scenario. It has branches in 26 countries across the world. It provides internet banking facilities for its consumers with the help from Centralized dedicated Internet Banking Operations Team that has over 3200+ Support centres in the country.
The internet banking facility of Bank of Baroda is called as “Baroda Connect” that acts as an internet portal for all the banking products and services provided by the bank online. Baroda Connect enables the consumers to enjoy anytime and anywhere banking. Customers can recharge their prepaid mobile account, Dth account and other bill payment by using the services of Baroda Connect Online.
Steps for Baroda Connect Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of Dth and Mobile prepaid account over internet.
Baroda Connect Login and Registration
· In order to avail the facility of Baroda Connect Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of Bank of Baroda.
· Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch. Customers are required to download registration form from Bank of Baroda website and fill in all the required details.
· The duly completed form is submitted to the branch where customer has an account.
· The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID is sent to registered address of the customer within 7 working days. The bank branch will enabled the User ID once the proof of delivery is signed by customer. Customer has to wait for 24 hours after the User ID is enabled to access “Baroda Connect”.
· After the receipt of User ID, customer is required to collect password from his/her bank branch. The user id and password are given in separate sealed envelopes for security reasons,
· After successful registration, customers can login to access online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. After reaching the home page of internet banking site, customer needs to select either “Retail User” or “Corporate User” as relevant to his/her account. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
· Customers can go to the relevant mobile operator website and select Bank of Baroda bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
Baroda Connect Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and Circles
Mumbai : Vodafone Essar Limited (Vodafone), LOOP Mobile, Bharti Cellular Limited (Airtel), Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (Dolphin), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices (M) Limited (Tata Indicom), MTNL Garuda and Tata Docomo
Delhi : Airtel Mobile Services, Vodafone Essar Mobile Services Limited (Vodafone), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom), Idea Cellular Limited(IDEA), Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (Dolphin) and MTNL Garuda WLL
Chennai : Bharti Cellular Limited (Airtel), RPG Cellular Services Limited, Vodafone Essar South Limited (Vodafone), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom)
Kolkata : Bharti Cellular Limited (Airtel), Vodafone Essar East Limited (Vodafone), Reliance Infocom Limited (RIM), Tata Teleservices Limited (Tata Indicom), Tata Docomo