Andhra Bank is one of the leading banks of India that commenced its operations in 1923. It has over 1659 branches throughout India and it offers technological advanced banking services to its large customer base across the country. It has state of art infrastructure and it employs robust strategy for offering world class banking services that match to the requirements of 21st century. It enables the customers to access online banking services from the comfort of their home. The online banking service of Andhra Bank is called as AB INFI-net Internet Banking.
AB INFI-net Online Recharge Fees
Andhra Bank does not charge any fees for using Net Banking facility.
Steps for AB INFI-net Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of Dth and Mobile prepaid account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of AB INFI-net Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of Andhra Bank.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant mobile operator website and select Andhra bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
AB INFI-net Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and Circles
Loop : All India (URL www.loop.in)
BSNL : All India (URL www.bsnl.co.in)
BSNL – Cellone : All India (URL www.bsnl.co.in)
Vodafone : All India (URL www.vodafone.in)
IDEA Cellular Ltd : All India (URL www.ideacellular.com)
MTNL Delhi : Delhi (URL www.mtnldelhi.in)
MTNL Mumbai : Mumbai (URL www.mtnl.net.in)
MST TOP UP : All India (URL www.mtsindia.in)
TATA Indicom : All India (URL www.tataindicom.com)
TATA DOCOMO : All India (URL http://www.tatadocomo.com/)
VIRGIN : All India (URL www.virgin.in)
Reliance : All India (URL www.rcom.co.in)
Spice Communication Limited : Karnataka (www.spicetele.com/karnataka/home.php)
Cable, DTH & Internet Service Providers
Airtel DTH : All India (URL http://www.airtel.in/digitaltv)
Reliance BIG TV Ltd : All India (URL www.bigtv.co.in)
Sun Direct DTH : All India (URL http://www.sundirect.in/)
TATASKY : All India (URL www.tatasky.com)
AB BillPay services
Customers can also get registered for Online Bill pay services by Andhra Bank. This offers quick Secure and convenient solution for all bill payment needs. Customers now do not need to stand in long bill queue and do away with the hassles of paper work. With AB BillPay service, customers can enjoy the flexibility of viewing and paying bills online. It offers anytime and anywhere Bill pay service.