Canara Bank is among leading Banks of India that provides state of the art banking services to customers all over the India. Canara Bank provides online Banking Service for its customers of Core Banking (CBS) Branches. Canara Bank offers internet banking services for both Retail and Corporate customers. Online banking provides 24×7 banking experience for customers from the comfort of their home or office.
Canara Bank Online Recharge Fees
Canara Bank does not charge any fees for using Net Banking facility. All the customers who have an account with CBS Branch are eligible for enrolment for online banking facility.
Steps for Canara Bank Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid and DTH account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of Canara Bank Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of Canara Bank.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; User ID and Passwords are sent to registered address of the customer in bank records.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. In addition to it, customers are required to collect a transaction password from the branch where the account is maintained, for doing online banking transaction.
• Customers can go to the relevant operator website and select Canara Bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
Canara Bank Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and Circles
· Loop : All India (URL www.loop.in)
· BSNL: All India (URL www.bsnl.co.in)
· BSNL – Cellone : All India (URL www.bsnl.co.in)
· Vodafone : All India (URL www.vodafone.in)
· IDEA Cellular Ltd : All India (URL www.ideacellular.com)
· MTNL Delhi : Delhi (URL www.mtnldelhi.in)
· MTNL Mumbai : Mumbai (URL www.mtnl.net.in)
· MTS TOP UP : All India (URL www.mtsindia.in)
· TATA Indicom: All India (URL www.tataindicom.com)
· TATA DOCOMO : All India (URL http://www.tatadocomo.com)
· VIRGIN : All India (URL www.virgin.in)
· Reliance : All India (URL www.rcom.co.in)
· Spice Communication Limited : Karnataka (URL www.spicetele.com/karnataka/home.php)
DTH and Cable service providers
· Airtel DTH : All India (URL http://www.airtel.in/digitaltv)
· Reliance BIG TV Ltd : All India (URL www.bigtv.co.in)
· Sun Direct DTH: All India (URL http://www.sundirect.in/)
· TATASKY : All India (URL www.tatasky.com)
Customers can also make online payment for wide range of merchants through its Canara Bank NetBanking Account including Telecom, Insurance, Mutual Funds, Electricity, Travel & Ticketing, Credit Card, Cable & Internet Service Providers, Loan Repayments, Online Shopping, Donation & Charity, Online Tax, etc.