Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. formed is one of the largest Telecommunications Company of world that offers wide range of comprehensive telecom services in India including CDMA mobile, GSM Mobile, Wire line, Internet, Broadband, Carrier service, etc. BSNL is number one operator of India that offers all kinds of services in its license area. The company provides diverse tariff schemes that are designed to meet the requirements of various types of customers. BSNL has set up multi-gigabit and multi-protocol convergent IP infrastructure for providing voice, data and video services via its Broadband Access Network.
How to do BSNL Online Recharge
Customers can recharge their BSNL prepaid mobile phone via the internet instantly from the comfort of their home. Customers need to get registered with the BSNL website before making online recharge. Customers can get registered and obtain a desired user name and password. In order to recharge online, customer has to login using the user ID and password.
Once logged in, customer needs to submit 10 digit BSNL mobile phone number and desired amount for completing online recharge. Customers can select from various modes of payment available with prepaid recharge including Net banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
Payment Options available for online recharge
Net Banking: In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Credit Card: In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Features of BSNL Prepaid Online Recharge
· In order to check the balance and validity, customer needs to dial 123 from his/her cell phone, follow the prompts and choose the option for knowing balance and validity period enquiry.
· Customer should select the password of at least 8 characters and ensure that it contains alphanumeric characters.
· The new balance after recharge is the sum of your recharge card’s calling value and any earlier balance left on BSNL prepaid account.
· Customer can also reactivate the SIM number with additional period of 165 days after the grace period of 15 days is over. The credit balance is not available and subscriber is not required to pay activation charges.
· Flexi Top up and C-Top up allows the customers to select any denomination, anywhere and at any time. The top up denomination begins from as low as Rs. 10 to Rs. 10,000.
· Customers cannot avail the facility of outgoing calls, incoming calls and SMS during the grace period as these services get barred.
· Account balance of customer gets forfeited after 15 days of grace period.
BSNL Online Recharge Offers
Top up Offers
10 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 7.07 Talk time
20 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 16.13 Talk time
55 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 49.86 Talk time
220 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 199.46 Talk time
550 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 498.64 Talk time