Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. formed is one of the largest Telecommunications Company of world that offers wide range of comprehensive telecom services in India including CDMA mobile, GSM Mobile, Wire line, Internet, Broadband, Carrier service, etc. BSNL has set up multi-gigabit and multi-protocol convergent IP infrastructure for providing voice, data and video services via its Broadband Access Network.
BSNL EVDO is basically a roaming broadband service provided by BSNL. It is an abbreviated form of Evolution-Data Optimized that is wireless protocol for broadband access. Customers will also receive mini CD with ZTE USB card, which contains the device drivers for Microsoft Windows.
How to do BSNL EVDO Online Recharge
Customers can recharge their BSNL prepaid Data Card via the internet instantly from the comfort of their home. Customers need to get registered with the BSNL website before making online recharge. Customers can get registered and obtain a desired user name and password. In order to recharge online, customer has to login using the user ID and password.
Once logged in, customer needs to submit 10 digit BSNL Data Card number and desired amount for completing online recharge. Customers can select from various modes of payment available with prepaid recharge including Net banking, Credit Card and Debit Card.
BSNL Data Card Payment Options
Net Banking: In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Credit Card: In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
BSNL EVDO Online Recharge Features
· The bundled free usage is applicable in national roaming also.
· The data charges incurred in national roaming is similar to normal data charges.
· The validity of bundled free usage is 30 days and customers cannot carry forward any unutilized free data usage after the expiry of validity period.
· BSNL data card support voice and text messages. Customers can make calls via handsfree / mic that come with the data card. Customers can also send and receive SMS.
· BSNL data card software provides phonebook for storing contacts
BSNL EVDO Prepaid Online Recharge Offers
• Rs 150 Denomination offers free usage of 500 MB and 30 days validity
• Rs 250 Denomination offers free usage of 1GB and 30 days validity
• Rs 500 Denomination offers free usage of 2.5 GB and 30 days validity
• Rs 750 Denomination offers unlimited free usage and 30 days validity
• Rs 9000 Denomination offers unlimited free usage and 365 days validity