Axis Bank is one of the renowned banks of India that enjoys large customer base and market capitalization of Rs. 410.54 crores as on 31 March 2011. The central office of Axis Bank is located in Mumbai while its registered office is situated in Ahmedabad. It has shown impressive performance in both retail and corporate banking.
Axis Bank has more than 1281 branches and 6270 ATMs that are spread across the country. It provides free internet banking for all its customers so that they can enjoy banking services from the comfort of their homes. Axis Bank provides many banking services online that adds to the convenience of customers and they can access banking services anytime and anywhere.
Axis Bank Online Mobile Recharge
Axis Bank provides online Mobile recharge facility for the consumers so that they can remain connected anytime of the day or night. Axis Bank’s prepaid mobile recharge facility offers mobile recharge via its netbanking facility over the internet.
All the customers of Axis Bank who maintain Savings Bank Account, are eligible for online mobile recharge facility. These customers can recharge their prepaid mobile phone instantly using iConnect. The entire process of recharging is extremely easy and free of any hassles. Axis Bank Internet Banking customers who are registered for netsecure can use this facility.
Steps of Online Recharge via Axis Bank
Axis Bank customers can avail below mentioned facility for recharging their prepaid mobile.
· Customer need to log in to iConnect by using his/her login ID and password.
· Once logged in, customer will see various options available under Mobile Recharge including Recharge mobile, Register mobile number, Check status and View registered mobile.
· In order to initiate the recharging procedure customer has to register his/her mobile number by clicking on the “Register Mobile number” option. This option is Netsecure enabled for security purposes. Customer can register many phone numbers for availing Axis Bank Online Recharge facility.
· After registering the mobile number, customers can click on “Recharge mobile” option and can recharge any of the registered mobiles. Customer will need to enter login id and transaction password for completing the transaction procedure.
· Customers can always view their registered mobile numbers by clicking on the link “View registered mobile” and also view the status of previous recharges via “check status” option.
Axis Bank Online Recharge Limits
There are limits on the transaction for online recharge of prepaid mobile phone.
· Recharge Limit for every transaction – Rs 1,000
· Recharge Limit for every mobile number in a day – Rs 3,000
After recharging one mobile number, customers have to wait for 15 mins for doing another online recharge.
Axis Bank Online Recharge Features
· Online Recharge facility via Axis Bank is available only for Prepaid Mobile accounts.
· During every recharge transaction, recharge request is sent to mobile operator by Axis Bank for the amount input by the customer.
· After recharge customers should check their account balance and validity from their mobile operators.
· Mobile operator will send the confirmation SMS in case of successful recharge within 15 minutes.
· If the mobile does not get recharged even after successful debit of the recharge amount, Customers will receive a refund within 4 working days.