Allahabad Bank is one of the oldest bank of India that had started its operations on April 24, 1865. It has banking history of over three centuries and provides internet banking services for its customers via its CBS enabled branches. Allahabad Bank provides strong digital security for conductingsafe and secure financial transactions over the internet.
Customers can enjoy anytime and anywhere banking using Allahabad Bank banking services. It provides wide array of features such as Account Summary, Online Transactions, Online requests, Online Funds Transfer, Standing Order, E-payment, Cheque Details, and TDS Detail.
Steps of Allahabad Bank Online Recharge
Customers can take the below mentioned steps for doing online recharge of prepaid and DTH account over internet.
• In order to avail the facility of Allahabad Bank Online Banking, customers have to use Login and password provided by Bank. One needs to get registered for accessing internet banking services of Allahabad Bank.
• Customers can get registered by submitting the completely filled in application form at their bank branch. Customers can either download the form from the Allahabad Bank website or get the form in person by visiting the bank branch.
• The duly completed form is submitted to nearest Bank branch for processing.
• The application of customer will be processed at the bank branch and after verification procedure; Bank branch sends two separate Password Mailers containing ‘Net Banking Login’ Password and ‘Net Banking Transaction’ Password at the registered address of the customer.
• After successful registration, customers can login to access Allahabad Bank online banking services using User ID and Password provided by the Bank. Transaction Password is required in those cases where financial transactions are involved.
• Customers can go to the relevant operator website and select Allahabad Bank as the option for Net banking. Customer is required to enter his/her User id, Login Password and Transaction Password.
Allahabad Bank Online Recharge
Telecom Operators and circles
Virgin: All India
Spice Communications Limited: Karnataka
Airtel : Kerala, Maharashtra, Kolkata, Mp, Orissa, Pune, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Up (East), Up (West), West Bengal, Ap, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Hp, Karnataka
BPL Mobile: Mumbai
Aircel : India
BSNL : Andaman, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Cellone Bhopal, Chattisgarh Circle, Chennai, Kolkata, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Jharkhand, Jammu Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh(including chattisgarh), North East, North East-1 Circle, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttaranchal Circle, Up East, Up West (Including Uttaranchal), West Bengal
Tata Indicom : Ap, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, HP, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkatta, Maharastra, MP, Orissa, Pune, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, UP (East), UP (West),
Tata Docomo : All India
RIM : Andhra pradesh, Delhi, Gujrat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya pradesh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, UP (e), UP(W), West bengal
Idea Cellular : Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himanchal Pradesh, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra & Goa, Mumbai, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh East, Uttar Pradesh West
Vodafone : Andhra Pradesh, Assam, CA, Delhi, Gujrat, Haryana, Kerala, Karnataka, Mumbai, North East, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Rom, Rotn, Uttar Pradesh East, Uttar Pradesh West, West Bengal
MTNL Mumbai – Dolphin