Airtel offers prepaid online recharge facility through its m-Commerce application. Customers can carry real time transactions on the move and enjoys the flexibility in recharging the mobile phone. M-check provides convenience, simplicity and ease of usage for the consumers. In addition to online recharge, consumers can also pay their respective bills from their mobile using m-Chek application.
Customers can top up his/her Airtel Prepaid mobile phone over the internet instantly from the comfort of their home. Customers need to submit their 10 digit Airtel mobile phone number and select the desired amount from dropdown box. The various recharge denominations are only available for the transactions via mChek on airtel.
Using mChek on airtel
In order to use mChek on airtel service, customer should have the following.
• Valid credit card
• Airtel mobile connection
Register for using mChek on airtel
Customers are required to get registered to mChek by using the PIN which is sent via SMS to customer mobile number.
Alternatively, customer can also register through below mentioned ways for registering on mChek and start transacting.
• Calling 543219 (toll free) and linking credit card to register
• Visiting www.airtel.in and selecting recharge prepaid link or Pay Bills link
• Dialling 121 and selecting the payments section
New 64K SIM comes with mChek on airtel application and can be used by selecting airtel live in SIM menu and pressing ‘mChek on airtel’
Airtel SMS Pack Online recharge via mChek
Customer needs to visit www.airtel.in and select recharge prepaid link. Customer has to submit details like mobile number recharge denominations, mobile number that needs to be recharged and then click on Proceed. Customer will be prompted to enter his/her mChek PIN. After submitting the mChek PIN, prepaid recharge is done by using credit card details submitted by customer and SMS is sent to customer number with the transaction details.
Features of Airtel Prepaid SMS Online Recharge
• Maximum number of recharges every month is only 5
• Minimum denomination per transaction is Rs.50
• Maximum denomination per transaction is Rs.1000
• Maximum limit on no. of transactions per mobile per month is 5
• Maximum limit of recharge value per month per mobile no is Rs.750 for the first 45 days which is increased to Rs. 2,000 per month after 45 days are over.
• There are no charges for the downloading Downloading ‘mChek application’ or registration of ‘mChek on airtel’.
• Prepaid recharge facility is offered free of cost for the prepaid consumers.
Airtel SMS Pack Online Recharge Offers
Airtel offers Super Saver SMS Pack that provides Local & National SMS daily for 30days
Mumbai : Rs 95 recharge gives 500 National & Local SMS Free per day for 30 days
Delhi : Rs 88 recharge gives 700 National & Local SMS Free per day for 30 days
Chennai : Rs 60 recharge gives 750 National & Local SMS Free per day for 30 days
West Bengal : Rs 47 recharge gives 500 National & Local SMS Free per day for 30 days
Postpaid : Rs 99 Monthly rental gives 500 National & Local SMS daily