Aircel group is leading telecom service provider of country that came into existence as a joint venture between Maxis Communications and Sindya Securities & Investments Private Limited. It has started its operations in 1999 and made impressive progress. As of now, aircel has completed rollout in all 23 telecom circles of the country.
How to do Aircel Online Recharge
Customers can use easy recharge service from Aircel for doing online prepaid recharge instantly from the comfort of their home. Customers need to follow below mentioned steps for recharging aircel prepaid account online.
(1) Select Circle: Customer need to select his/her circle
(2) Enter Mobile Number: Customer is required to enter 10 digit mobile number in the relevant field.
(3) Select Service: customer can select from wide range of services available online from Top Up, Pocket Internet, Rate Cutter, 3G data Card, BLYK service or Apple iPhone.
(4) Select from Blyk rechrage or Blyk membership coupon.
Customers can select from various modes of payment available with Aircel prepaid recharge.
Payment Options available for Aircel online recharge
Net Banking : In case of payment via Internet Banking, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit Internet Banking login and password.
Credit Card : In case of Credit Cards, customers are transferred to a secure payment gateway where they need to submit their Credit Card details. The payment gateway carries the authentication of transaction.
Debit Card: In case of payment via Debit Cards, customer is transferred to the relevant bank website where he/she is required to submit details of Debit card like number, expiration date and CV number.
Features of Aircel Prepaid Online Recharge
· Customers can check the balance and validity on their Aircel Prepaid connection, by dialling 123 or send SMS “BAL” to 121.
· The Top-ups of Aircel are designed to offer value for talk time while Rate cutters offer services such as Call/SMS/Data. The rate cutters are available at lesser rates.
· Customers can check top Value added Services via aircel website or by dialing 1214 (toll-free) from Aircel mobile. Customers can also visit their nearest Aircel Store/ Retailer for the details regarding top Value Added Services.
· Customers can check latest schemes via aircel website or by dialing 1213 (toll-free) from Aircel mobile. Customers can also visit their nearest Aircel Store/ Retailer for the details regarding top Value Added Services.
· The Payments are accepted only through Master or Visa credit card and debit card.
· Customers are required to get registered with bank for getting Verified by Visa/Master Secure password
· The new balance after recharge is the sum of your recharge card’s calling value and any earlier balance left on Aircel prepaid account.
Aircel Online Recharge Offers
Top up Offers
10 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 7.07 Talk time
50 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 43.33 Talk time
100 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 90.66 Talk time
300 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 300 Talk time
500 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 500 Talk time
786 Rs Top up voucher provides Rs 786 Talk time